Tempo Zero is add-on developed by NAV-lab and based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV, certified by Microsoft (CfMD – Certified for Microsoft Dynamics NAV).
The joint investments of all companies that fans the group NAV-lab have allowed the creation of this add-on and guarantee a continuous updating and improvement.
The evolutionary Road Map of the Solution Tempo Zero povides releases of great interest at fixed deadlines and in line with the road map planned by Microsoft to NAV. This is a guarantee of quality and innovation very much appreciated by the client companies.
The product has been developed by the R & D laboratory of NAV-lab, where new developments are constantly carried with technologies developed in the best projects. In this way Tempo Zero is constantly on undergoing evolution in line with requests from the customer base.
- Makes even easier to start business in the ERP Microsoft Dynamics NAV;
- Leverages the new capabilities and technologies in the latest release of Microsoft Dynamics NAV;
- Adds new more improved features;
- Drastically reduces the costs associated with the transition to subsequent releases of ERP.
Hundreds of companies and a few thousand users use Tempo Zero for Microsoft Dynamics NAV, whose first release was in 2003.
These are the key benefits offered:
- Dedicated business models for operational methods and specific market sectors;
- Configured for diversification of Company roles;
- Quick Start Mode of projects;
- Prior establishment of start-up costs;
- Creating a prototype with real data of the company;
- Easy adaptability to specific needs;
- Automating and speeding the integration with other applications already present in the company;
- Process Optimization in the various functional areas;
- Automating Multiple Functionality and operational processes;
- Integrated Management of Tax and accounting requirements (for Italy);
- Advanced approach to analysis and reporting;
- Management of Financial Information;
- Integration with sophisticated tools of collaboration, sharing and design of processes.