Santoni Shanghai chooses EID srl and e-Con Solutions for configuring its machinery.
From the offer to production in an intuitive and flexible way.
Santoni Shanghai was established in 2004 as a producer of seamless circular machines and rounded its product range with large diameter circular knitting machines and machines for socks: the first plant has been transformed in less than five years in a district that has produced net annual revenue higher then one billion RMB in 2010 and employs over 500 people.
- Simplify sales processes complexity due to possible variations through a driven process;
- Increase the efficiency of information transmission between different departments (technical-commercial) to sell only what can be produced;
- Reduce the possibility of error in the quotation through a simple to use but powerful tool;
- Centralize and share the know-how.
- Implementation of a solution based on the Sales & Product Configurator e-Con comprising:
- a portal for the resellers, by reserved area, to independently manage their own offerings created with e-Con;
- a web tool based on HTML5 compatible with all browsers;
- a declarative rules engine that preserves the consistency of the process even if you change the flow of the demand;
- Interfacing configuration system with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Standardization of sales literature;
- Reduce the time of budgeting: commissions and profits are calculated automatically from costs, prices and profitability of the component pieces;
- Reduction in the percentage of error during configuration thanks to well-defined rules, constraints and exceptions;
- Better collaboration between sales department and production department with the automatic emission of a verified bill of materials.